20 Things To Do This Summer in Carolina Beach and Kure Beach
We live in such an amazing area! Beautiful beaches, great people, a sense of island pride, and easy access to Wilmington. Carolina Beach and Kure Beach offer so much to do, to enjoy and to explore. Here’s a list of 20 things to put on your summer bucket list! And please call or email if you have other suggestions, I’d love to add them to my list!
- Kayak to Zeke’s Island
- Take a surf or paddleboard lesson
- Hike the Carolina Beach State Park and Sugarloaf Mtn.
- Catch a fish
- Find a shark’s tooth
- Nap at The Cove in Ft Fisher
- Visit the butterfly exhibit at the Aquarium
- Take the ferry to Southport, and back!
- Stop by the Town marina, see what the charter boats caught
- Play a round of Frisbee golf
- Explore Masonboro Island
- Watch the Thursday night fireworks
- Go to the Farmer’s Market
- See a (free) movie at the Lake
- Listen to some music at the Carolina Beach Gazebo
- Check out a concert at the Kure Beach Ocean Front Park
- Thank a life guard
- Watch a sunrise at the North End
- Watch a sunset at the Ft Fisher Yacht Basin
- Smile at a Stranger
Thanks for reading, and of course please let me know if there is anything I can assist with!
Your Real Estate Market Report is provided by Justin Donaton of Coastwalk Real Estate. Any data provided, unless otherwise noted, is courtesy of the Wilmington Association of REALTORS MLS and/or the National Association of REALTORS.
Justin does not just "list" properties, he sells them! To get your home SOLD for the highest possible price, call Justin at 910-352-0998. Justin has SOLD the most real estate on Pleasure Island since 2007. He has the highest dollar volume of sales, and has had the most number of closings. His business is built on hard work and high-impact marketing. Coastwalk Real Estate has the #1 Sales office on Pleasure Island too. Please visit: www.CoastwalkRealEstate.comfor more info.