WRAR Releases recent sales information for Wilmington NC. You can read the full Wilmington Real Estate report here, just click!
Here is a quick summary:
By Ashley Garner, 2012 President, Wilmington Regional Association of REALTORS®
When analyzing six major zip codes in our region – 28403, 28405, 28409, 28411, 28412 and 28451 – an average of the zip codes for the third quarter of 2012 shows that:
- Our average sales price has decreased by .02% from Year End 2011.
- Of the 884 sellers in 3rd Quarter – 32.92% paid some sort of concession toward the purchase of the house, down from 32.96% from Year End 2011.
- Our list to sales price ratio for 3rd Quarter is 95.46%, an increase from 94.61% for Year End 2011.
- The average list price of the sold properties is $240,795 and is down 1.1% from Year End 2011.
- The average number of days a property remained on the market for 3rd Quarter was 124 days, compared to 147 days for Year End 2011.
- The median sold price of $175,000 for 3rd Quarter has decreased 1.4% from Year End 2011.
Posted by Justin Donaton
Activity in Wilmington is pretty strong. There are lots of folks looking for home, and there is a sense of optimism. The beach communites are active as well. We are seeing a lot of sals in Carolin Beach, and real estate in Kure Beach is picking-up as well. For a list of homes that have recently sold in Carolina Beach, Kure Beach, WIlmington or Wrightsville Beach...please contact Coastwalk Real Estate.