Wilmington NC Real Estate Report for 2013
When analyzing six major zip codes in our region - 28403, 28405, 28409, 28411, 28412 and 28451 - an average of the zip codes for the first quarter of 2013 shows that:
- Our average sales price has increased by 7.0% from 1st Quarter 2012
- Of the 713 sellers in 1st Quarter - 26.9% paid some sort of concession toward the purchase of the house.
- Our list to sales price ratio for 1st Quarter is 96.55%, an increase from 95.6% for 1st Quarter 2012.
- The average list price of the sold properties is $234,489 and is up 6% from 1st Quarter 2012.
- The average number of days a property remained on the market for 1st Quarter was 126 days, compared to 169 days for 1st Quarter 2012.
The median sold price of $176,500 for 1st Quarter has increased 3.8% from 1st Quarter 2012.
Post provided by Justin Donaton